The organization of an event requires attention to detail from choosing the most suitable location to identifying the most effective promotion channels. In addition to the scientific and cultural aspects, the success of an event depends greatly on the ability to coordinate the activities of multiple figures involved in phases ranging from strategic to operational. Services such as those of the hostess/room stewards, accommodation, audiovisual assistance, interpreters, catering, and photography all contribute towards the enjoyment of the event for guests and speakers.
Support, information and advice is available at the various stages, from planning to the management of the event, by contacting the Image Promotions Office for one or more of the following aspects:
- selection of the location and booking spaces;
- preparation of the materials for applications to host an event;
- request for patronage and researching sponsors;
- graphic design and executive creation of information and promotion materials (invitations, programs, fliers, postcards, posters, signage);
- management invitations and acceptances;
- management of protocol;
- reception of guests and speakers;
- preparation of the welcome material for participants;
- information relating to complementary activities for guests and speakers (tourist information, cultural events calender, sightseeing circuits…);
- supervision of trained staff during the event...