S&DS 2018 Statistics and Data Science: new Developments for Business and Industrial Applications
The programme reflects the growing interest in Data Science, an emerging discipline that requires statistical tools and methodologies.
With a number of talks and sessions (plenary, specialized contributed and posters), we hope to cover a wide range of the Data Science issues in Business and Industrial Statistics.
The invited speakers are
- Carlo Torniai - Global Director of Digital Product Development - Head of Data Science and Analytics;
- Alberto J. Ferrer-Riquelme - group leader of the Multivariate Statistical Engineering Group, Department of Applied Statistics, Operations Research and Quality, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain).
- Foundation of Statistics for Data Science
- Data visualization for High Dimensional Data
- Data Science for Finance
- Data Science for Business & Industry
The programme will be continuosly updated