SMARTINCS - PhD Training Network on Self-healing Multifunctional Advanced Repair Technologies in Cementitious Systems
In the framework of the new project "SMARTINCS - Innovative Training Network on Self-healing Multifunctional Advanced Repair Technologies in Cementitious Systems", coordinated by Ghent University, selections are open for 8 PhDs (with scholarships lasting 36 months) and 1 Post-Doc, with the role of Project Manager. The scholarships are covered by European Commission funds under the Horizon2020 - Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions program.
Job availability is required from 1 June 2020.
The deadline for sending applications is set for January 30, 2020.
Applications must contain the following documents:
· a personal (motivation) letter and curriculum vitae,
· a copy of degree certificates and associated certificates,
· a transcript of records of the bachelor and master curriculum,
· a copy of degree projects and any previous publications,
· a proof of English language skills,
· two recommendation letters (or the names and email addresses of two references).
The documents should be sent to the email address specified in the call (see attachments).
The title of the email should contain a clear reference to the position for which the application is made. The mails need to be addressed to the SMARTINCS recruitment coordinator: Prof. Kim Van Tittelboom, Ghent University.