Marie Skłodowska-Curie Project POLYSTORAGE-ETN
In the framework of the new EU Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Project POLYSTORAGE-ETN, Grant Agreement No 860403, coordinated by Jena University, selections are open for Early Stage Researcher PhD position (with scholarships lasting 36 months) in the Group for Applied Materials and Electrochemistry (GAME-Lab).
GAME Lab operates at the Department of Applied Science and Technology (DISAT) is coordinated by Prof. Claudio Gerbaldi, with a renowned expertise in the development and characterization of electrochemical energy storage and conversion devices and related materials, particularly innovative electrolytes, with a strong and long lasting acclaimed international collaborations in EU and abroad. The scholarships are covered by European Commission funds under the Horizon2020 - Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions program.
Job availability is required from 1 May 2020.
The deadline for sending applications is set for February 15, 2020.
Have we piqued your interest? Then please submit your application including the following documents until 15/02/2019 via the application platform as well as via e-mail to Claudio Gerbaldi. The title of the email should contain a clear reference to the position for which the application is made.
- Application form (can be downloaded from this web page).
- Motivation letter, preferably together with a short video (3-5 minutes), to present yourself, your experience, interests and expectations.
- Short document describing how would you organize and carry on the research path to reach the expected results.
- Curriculum vitae of max 3 pages (Europass C.V. format preferred).
- Transcripts and certificates from the University:
i) Bachelor degree, including class ranking if possible;
ii) Master’s degree with final grade / class ranking, if already obtained;
iii) Certificate of their transcript of records, with the list of the exam grades of their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme.
- A valid GRE® General Test already in possession on May, 1st 2020.
- A certificate of English knowledge IELTS score 5.0 or one of the following documents
- Names of at least two references who are willing to write a letter of recommendation on the candidate’s behalf (they may be contacted by us).
- Any other document, which can be useful for recognizing the qualification (for instance: Diploma Supplement, statement of validity, certificate of validity issued by ENIC_NARIC centres).