Industry-Academic Forum on EMC 2020
The EMC Forum 2020 is a two-day event that brings together experts from industry and academia to discuss the latest trends and research in the field of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Signal Integrity (SI), and Power Integrity (PI).
Methods, systems, and regulations in EMC, SI, and PI are constantly evolving: it is therefore necessary to bridge the gap between industry and academia. This forum will provide an open format where industry participants will learn about ongoing research at the participating academic institutions and will be invited to give feedback and directions.
The Industry-Academic Forum on EMC 2020 is organized by:
- Prof. P. Besnier - IETR. CNRS
- Prof. F. Canavero - Politecnico di Torino
- Prof. F. Grassi - Politecnico di Milano
- Prof. S. Grivet-Talocia - Politecnico di Torino
- Prof. S. Pignari - Politecnico di Milano
- Prof. C. Schuster - Hamburg University of Technology
- Prof. D. Vande Ginste - University of Gent
For further information write to EMCForum2020@det.polito.it
Details on full program, venue and logistics are available at the conference website.