31 marzo 2020
Covid-19: FAQ su proposte e progetti Horizon 2020
La Commissione Europea ha pubblicato nuove FAQ per fornire indicazioni in questa situazione particolare sia sulle proposte sia sulla rendicontazione e gestione dei progetti.
Ecco la lista delle FAQ pubblicate e il relativo link per le risposte:
- Is there any possibility to rapidly re-direct work in on-going Horizon 2020 projects to help tackling the Covid-19 outbreak?
- What happens to costs in Horizon 2020 grants when there are difficulties in implementing the action due to the Covid-19 situation?
- Is there any possibility to extend the project duration of Horizon 2020 grants due to the Covid-19 situation
- Expert contract in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak – Are evaluations and monitoring reviews still taking place?
- Under call REC-AG-2020, given the difficult situation related to the COVID-19 outbreak in Europe, can support letters from public authorities be provided later?
- Can the clause on “force majeure” in the Horizon 2020 grant agreement be invoked in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, what happens in Horizon 2020 grants if beneficiaries cannot submit all/complete elements for their reports related to interim and final payments?
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, how will the funding bodies handle possible delays in submitting deliverables and reports in Horizon 2020 grants?
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, is it possible in Horizon 2020 grants to postpone the starting date of the action?
- Will the deadlines for Horizon 2020 calls be extended related to the COVID-19 outbreak?