Mechatronics Day 2021-2022
On 9 Decemeber 2021, from 9,00 am to 12,00 pm, the MSc in Mechatronic Engineering presents its internal organization to students and clarify some peculiar aspects on study plan, careers and thesis/internship.
In the second part of the event, there will be a presentation of thesis opportunities available for 2022 in the LIM Mechatronics Lab and in the PIC4SeR Interdepartmental Centre for Service Robotics.
In the third part, companies collaborating with LIM and PIC4SeR will presents themselves and their own thesis/internship/collaboration proposals for 2022.
Companies interested in participating are requested to send in English:
- a video presentation of the company (lasting about 90 seconds)
- 1/2 slides of proposals (with company references for sending applications)
- 9,00 - 10,00: MSc in Mechatronic Engineering @ PoliTO
- 10,00 - 11,00: Thesis/internship proposals 2022 (LIM + PIC4SeR)
- 11,00 - 12,00: companies’ presentations
- 12,00 - 13,00: Q&A session
For those who cannot attend in presence, the meeting will be streamed at the following link.