33rd Parallel CFD International Conference
From 25 to 27 May 2022, Alba will host "Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics (ParCFD) 2022", the 33rd event in the ParCFD series.
ParCFD is an annual international forum devoted to the discussion of recent developments and applications of parallel computing in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics and related disciplines.
To better adapt to the evolving situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, ParCFD2022 will follow a hybrid format with both in-person and on-line broadcasting options.
The event is jointly organised by The Science and Technology and Facilities Council (STFC), which is part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), and by the Politecnico di Torino.
The event is also supported by the Computational Science Centre for Research Communities (CoSeC) and by the Alba City Council (Comune di Alba).
It is possible to present an abstract by the end of February.
The topics of interest can cover, but are not limited to:
- Parallel Algorithms and Solvers
- Extreme-Scale Computing
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Applications
- Multi-phase Flows and Chemical Engineering Applications
- Atmospheric and Ocean Modelling
- Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification (VVUQ) in CFD Modelling
- Turbulence, Combustion and Acoustics
- Multi-disciplinary Design Optimisation
- Multi-Scale and Multi-Physics Applications
- Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Software Frameworks and C/G-PU Computing
- AI and Machine Learning for CFD
To participate - from 6.00 pm on Zoom platform - it is necessary to connect to this link.
For more information, visit the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.