Personalized medicine: an enabling tool to break down boundaries in chronic skin wound management
The free event "Personalized medicine: an enabling tool to break down boundaries in chronic skin wound management" will take place ONLINE on Monday September 19th 2022 from 2.00 to 5.00 pm CEST using the BigBlueButton platform at this link.
The webinar will join a panel of experts discussing challenges in the management of chronic skin wounds relying on patient-personalized diagnostic and therapeutic approaches.
Key discussion points will include:
- The implementation of remotely controlled diagnostic tools to monitor wound progression in the COVID era;
- The design of patient-specific wound dressings able to actively take part to the healing pathway;
- The exploitation of mathematical models to predict the release of therapeutic agents and maximize their effectiveness;
- The use of naturally-derived products for the promotion of wound repair;
- The engineering of wound models as an alternative route to animal experimentation to pre-clinically validate innovative and smart formulations speeding up their market entry.
- Doctor Jacopo Secco - Omnidermal Biomedics srl;
- Doctor Rossella Laurano - Politecnico di Torino;
- Professor Mario Grassi - Università degli Studi di Trieste;
- Professor Elia Ranzato - Università del Piemonte Orientale;
- Doctor Jochen Salber - Ruhr-University Bochum.
For further info, please, contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information and program, please visit the Webinar Flyer.