"THE WINDOW" photography contest
Around one year ago, a sudden virus swept the world, and the whole world was plunged into a state of emergency due to COVID-19.
This competition will be open to all students of PoliTO, we invited total of four photographers who have made achievements in the field of photography (2 from Camera - Centro italiano per la fotografia and 2 Chinese students from Rome Academy of Fine Arts) to serve The judges of this competition
There are gonna be 3 prizes in the competition, each of which is scored by the four judgers, and the three submissions with the highest total score win.
- Unlimited shooting equipment: mobile phone, a camera, digital photos or analog images (film, Polaroid), photocopiers, scanners, X-ray machines... you can submit your papers with any equipment.
- The submitted work can be a single photo or a photographic project (The photos must be related). The photo resolution is greater than or equal to 72 pixels/inch.
- The format can be JPG, PNG, PDF, HIEC, and you can choose to include a description of the work in the submission email (not mandatory). For photography projects, please merge photos into one PDF.
- The files can be packaged into a zip compression package to meet the transmission size of the mail.
- Submission email: email@example.com (please indicate your name and student ID in the email)
Submission dates: April 1 - April 30, 2021