CULTURAL ROUTES OF THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE: CULTURAL HERITAGE, LANDSCAPE AND TOURISM - Students’ workshop with study visits, DIST 2022 Teaching Project, July-September 2022
Under the patronage of the European Institute for Cultural Routes, the aim of the workshop is to address the theme of the Cultural Routes of the CoE, which represent in their specificity a node of fundamental importance in the active interpretation of cultural heritage and are configured as strategic tools to guide the processes of territorial and landscape enhancement.Participants will be involved in numerous activities (lectures, seminars, group work), which will see the involvement of members of other universities and national and international institutions.
The activities will be organized in:
- Module I: Ex cathedra lessons, classroom lectures and seminars (20 hours, 1 July and 4 - 6 July 2022);
- Module II: Study visit in northern Italy (3 - 4 days) with on-site workshop activities (20 hours, 22 - 24 or 25 - 27 July 2022); Study visit in Piedmont (September 2022);
- Module III: Work activities by students with the support of tutors, teaching staff and the collaboration of members of the institutions involved aimed at drafting the final project (35 hours, 12 - 13 and 19 - 20 - 21 September 2022).
- 2 CFU (ECTS) LM3 Progettazione delle aree verdi e del paesaggio;
- 3 CFU (ECTS) LM56 Economia dell'Ambiente, della Cultura e del Territorio;
- 3 CFU (ECTS) LM48 Pianificazione Territoriale, Urbanistica e Paesaggistico-Ambientale | Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning.
10 students will be selected to participate.
The application must be submitted by 15.05.2022 by sending the required documentation (detailed in the Call) to: CulturalRoute.PolitoDIST@gmail.com