OFFICINA* - Call for abstract 42 - 43
OFFICINA* is selecting contributions for the journal 2023 issues 42 and 43.
The participation in the OFFICINA* editorial project is open to teachers, researchers, postdocs, PhD students, students and professionals, of every disciplinary sector.
The deadline for the draft submission of the abstract is scheduled for 16 December 2022.
Each abstract will be evaluated through a double-blind peer review procedure by two members of the OFFICINA* Scientific Committee. They will evaluate the originality of contents, the research methodology and exposition clarity. The selection results will be communicated to the participants on 1 February 2023 by e-mail. Authors will receive useful information to proceed with the full paper subscription. The full paper will be submitted to a second procedure of double-blind peer review by the Scientific Committee of the journal. The deadline for the full paper is set for 31 March 2023.
Abstract subscription instruction
To join the Call for abstract, the proposal can be sent (maximum two for each author) in the form of an abstract.
- Scientific Article: Title (100 characters max), Subtitle (150 characters max), Keywords (max 3), Introduction (1000 characters max), Sustained thesis (1000 characters max), Outcomes and conclusions (1000 max characters), Bibliographic references (3 max); 1 image can be uploaded.
- Disclosure Article: Title (100 characters max), Subtitle (150 characters max), Abstract (1000 characters max); some images can be uploaded.
- 16 December 2022 - Call for abstract submission deadline.
- 1 February 2022 - Results of the blind review and notification of acceptance to the authors.
- 31 March 2022 - Full paper first submission.