Fondation d' Enterprise Beneteau
In order to promote and encourage innovation in the world of boating and housing, the BENETEAU Foundation, is, for the eighth consecutive year, organising a competition for students enrolled at a European school of architecture, engineering, design, art or studying university courses related to this issue.
The winning students will receive a reward of :
· 1st Place: 6,000 €
· 2nd Place: 4,000 €
· 3rd Place: 2,000 €
The competition this year is about the conception and design of a modular sailing boat.
While taking into account the development of boating, the environmental protection and technological advances, we are offering students a creative challenge to design a modular sailing boat.
The following are required: a single PDF in French or in English in A3 format in the form of a booklet, not exceeding 15 MB, containing at least:
- a written description of the overall concept, accompanied by sketches
- a description of the fittings
- a plan showing the deck fittings to scale (1:50)
- a plan showing the lounge area fittings to scale (1:50)
- a plan showing the hull fittings to scale (1:50)
- a longitudinal cross-section to scale (1:50)
- a latitudinal cross-section to scale (1:50)
- two perspective views